Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2 years and counting

This month, February of 2011, marks 2 years since we started trying for our second baby.
It's been hard and at times, excruciatingly difficult to handle. We have had good news and bad throughout this time in our lives. It's definitely been a bumpy road. I do have endometriosis which was 'frozen' away during my surgery in January so I have about 6-7 months before it comes back. They also removed some cysts so having those things gone should help get rid of most of the pains that I was having and should give us a better chance of conceiving.
I know that {as everyone says} it will happen when it's supposed to happen. I have complete faith that it will happen. I just hope that it's sooner rather than later! Jase needs a little brother! {okay fine, or sister!}.
Until then.....I will just keep snuggling up to my special bug and enjoying every other little moment of life.
Fingers crossed that this is our month!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I recognize that floor and costume! He was pretty cute with that costume.

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

Good luck!!! Hang in there!!!

Mandy said...

Good luck! I know what it's like waiting. If you ever want to talk let me know.

Drew and Randi said...

oh Jenny! I love you and so wish the best for you and Matty!! I so hope it happens for you guys! xoxo