...that I have been blogging a lot more lately!
It's because I finally figured out that I can post date my posts! haha
I only like posting if I have cute photos to post about, however, I hated downloading my photos onto my computer. The plug for my phone {my current camera} no longer works so I have to power off my phone, take out the battery and put my SIM card into a little converter thing and then into my computer to load them. It's not that it's hard, it's just annoying.
So, when I feel like it, I load all my photos onto my computer then go through them and then make several posts at once and post date them so that they will magically appear on random days.
I love catching up on friends and families blogs but feel bad that mine is rarely updated. This way, I get in a good 2 or 3 posts a week and that makes me happy!
{watch, now that I've said that 'i'm posting more'...I won't ;)}














0 comments:
Post a Comment