Now, if I had my camera (as noted a few posts back) then there would be 2 {non-people} things that I cannot live without. But for now, there is just 1. I don't care about my TV or my PS3 or my Wii or my phone......I need my computer!
I am on this thing DAILY! I had a laptop a very long time ago that I purchased while I still lived at my parents house but then soon after found that I just didn't like it. Maybe it was the fact that I just bought one, not having a clue what I was looking for. It shut down at random times and the battery never lasted very long. I sold it and vowed to never have a laptop again. Since then, I have always used a desktop. I used one up until about a year and a half ago when it started acting funny on me. I was working from home at that time and did not want to not be able to work. I backed up all of the stuff on my desktop and went out that weekend and bought this laptop. I figured that I would try one out again and see how I liked it because it would be so much easier to work anywhere in my house, or anywhere for that matter, and to be able to keep a better eye on Jase.

It is an ASUS. We (husband and I) chose this one because it was a 'Gamers' computer. Husband figured that it would be easier to lug this thing around to his net parties rather than his desktop so we got this one. I liked it b/c it has 5 gigs of something ;) To me, that meant that it had lots of space for my photos!

Monday when I tried to turn on my desktop for work {I hadn't yet loaded all my work stuff onto my laptop} it wouldn't turn on. Nothing would make it work [I later found out from my fabulous BIL that it would never work again]. Thank goodness I had bought this laptop! It was hard to get used to...the windows program was different and the keyboard was FLAT, the battery doesn't last terribly wrong....
.............but, I absolutely love this thing! Granted, it is heavy and the battery is freaking huge, but, nonetheless, it is my baby and I couldn't live without it! It is super fast, has a FLAT keyboard {yes, this became one of my favorite things}, has a HUGE scream and can hold anything and everything I need it too {including several of husbands nerd games}.

And after using it for a year and a half, I don't think I'll ever go back to a desktop.

Just thought I'd share!














2 comments:
Amen sista. If I read that right you got a job, eh? Woo hoo for you! I think of all the things I can't live without, a comp (of any kind really) is darn near the top of my list. Along with my vaporizer. At least for today, that is. hehehe. I hope all keeps going well for ya, my love. Hugs and kissies to you and yours!
No job-I got this computer a year and a half ago ;) I just love it and had to post about it!
Post a Comment