Since I cannot have one of my parents puppies, I decided that I at least needed extra snuggle time! My baby Chunk (my favorite) came and had a sleepover last weekend! It was so much fun! He had his first car ride with me over to our house. He did pretty well {and don't worry, I only took pics while I was stopped at a light!} Harley wasn't sure at first how to react to Chunk. He wouldn't leave him alone though! He would stand in front of Chunk or over him and Chunk would just lay down each time Harley did that. Harley just needed to show him who was boss in his house! They did really well together though and within a few hours, Chunk would actually walk up to Harley and stand right in front off him. Chunk liked to lay under the table where I have my laptop. Harley would come over every now and then to check on him but would usually lay across the room but within view of him in case he moved! They ate each others food, not their own and we had them sleep in separate rooms so that we could actually get sleep ;) Chunk only had 1 accident the entire time he was here! Harley was glad to see him go, though! Love you mama's Chunkers!!!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Chunk's Sleepover!
Posted by The Brownings at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
Sooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment