11 years ago today I was in a car accident with 3 of my very best friends. Ben and I survived. My Josh and Crystal did not. I will always remember them and have a special place in my heart for them and their families. Ben, thank you. I credit my life to you and your bravery.
Josh & Crystal, miss you like crazy.

Pic of Josh & Crystal
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox














3 comments:
Hey Jenny, you probably don't know or remember me (I'm the one that had these pics taken of them), but Crystal was like my sister so I have to THANK you so much for posting this! I helps me knowing that people remember them and keep them in their hearts especially today.
Thank you again!
Kelly
Ohhhh, my baby girl. I remember this day all too well and thank heaven every minute that you are still hear with us. I love you beyond words.
Mom
Thanks mommy. Love you too.
Post a Comment