I have the sweetest cousins in the world and just wanted everyone to know that!
They are known to all of us as "The Girls". Emily Sea aka 'Em-C' (19 today!) and Sarah aka 'Shrebe' (16).
I used to babysit them when they were itty bitty and to me, they will always be 2 and 4 years old! I have had the pleasure of watching these two sweet girls grow up into gorgeously fabulous teens! They are so polite and are just crazy fun to be with!
They come over every now and then just to hang out! I guess I'm just a boring cousin though, because they always seem to gravitate to Matthew and whatever he is doing ;) Matthew loves these girls like crazy and likes to brag about them! Jase loves it when Emwee comes over to babysit too! He always has such a great time with her!
If ever we have a little girl of our own, I would want nothing more than for her to grow up to be just like them!
Every Christmas, Matthew takes a picture with the girls. It's fun to see them grow!
2005
2006
2007 (just noticed that in 2006 Sarah reached just under Matthew's shoulder and this year she was taller than his shoulder! Not sure if shoes played a part in this, but still!)
2008
2009

2010

Love you girls and happy birthday Emily Sea Chapman the Ocean!!!!!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment