So cute Jasers! Jax and Joss have Thomas the Train tattoos right now, not as tough as Jase! I love the story of when Mom first saw Matt's tattoo. I told her it was too late to get mad, there was no turning back now, so it would be really funny if she acted like she liked it. He would so not expect it. So in front of all his friends she said "Cool Matt! That tattoo is so BITCHIN!" All his friends thought she was so awesome. I died laughing, then she closed the door and cried. Hahahahaha!
*Happiness is like a Butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it eludes you; but if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder*
Matthew and I have been together for 9 years now and have been married for 5 1/2 years!! We have a fabulous little 3 1/2 year old boy named Jase and we just love him to pieces! Harley is our 4 1/2 year old boxer and is just as adventurous as Jase is! They are best buddies!! We look forward to everyday adventures and expanding our family in the near future!
3 comments:
Come ON! I was hoping to see the match. You can't go on teasing us all like that.
So cute Jasers! Jax and Joss have Thomas the Train tattoos right now, not as tough as Jase!
I love the story of when Mom first saw Matt's tattoo. I told her it was too late to get mad, there was no turning back now, so it would be really funny if she acted like she liked it. He would so not expect it.
So in front of all his friends she said "Cool Matt! That tattoo is so BITCHIN!" All his friends thought she was so awesome. I died laughing, then she closed the door and cried. Hahahahaha!
HAHA Rella! I remember hearing that story! When your mom saw the photo of Jase, these were her words.
"Oh! Does it say Brothers? (that's what matthew's means) It's bitchin!"
hehe Deja vou for her?!
Em-Matthew's is much smaller and up near his shoulder ;) I'll try and remember to get a pic of it!
Post a Comment