I cannot believe that I have a 3 year old! We had a SUPERHERO party for him and it was so much fun! I made capes for the 3 of us as well as the kiddos that came to the party and we let everyone make a superhero mask of their own! We had a batman cake and super hero cupcakes which turned out fabulous if I do say so myself! I am becoming quite talented with decorating ;) On sunday, his actual birthday, he and I went and saw Iron Man 2. He loved it and really got into it! He ended up hanging out in the aisle way next to our seats and when the action scenes were going on he was punching and kicking the air and saying GO GO Iron Man! He is definitely ALL BOY!
Here are some fun facts about our little Jaser bug!
~He says Hoyt Hoyt every time he goes up and down the stairs {he learned this from Papa}
~He can count to 10....but not always in the right order!
~He loves to watch playhouse disney and has over 50 movies of his own! His favorites are Iron Man, Ponchtormers {transformers}, Back to the Future 3, and any Disney Pixar!
~He loves strawberry ice cream and strawberry milk
~He loves to eat popcorn
~His cutest quote: "Love ur face!!" {He says this while holding up 3 fingers-can't quite get the I love you sign down}
~He is great at matching colors and is getting better at identifying them
~Green is his favorite color
~He is becoming quite the pro at puzzles
~He can open any door in the house even with child proof locks on them, including the sliding back door. He learned the fridge lock the day after we installed it!
~He loves being outside and would stay out there all day if I let him.
~He loves being in just his underwear {and this is usually how I find him outside!}
~He says Tee Dee Dee Dee DEE Dee when anyone is nakey {it's a Browning thing}
~He will repeat the alphabet and the rainbow song with me but not on his own just yet
~He is obsessed with super heroes: Iron man, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Wolverine, Ninjas, GI Joe, Batman, Spider man, Superman and every other little action figure we possess!
~He loves trains, cars, helicopters and airplanes. Whenever he sees something flying in the air he says "mom, did you see it" or "mom, do you hear it"!
~He loves trucks. "Mom, daddy's truck, where'd it go, go find it" "mom, red ponchtormers truck" {everytime we see a freight/diesel truck}
~If you are sad {or pretending to be} he will wipe your tears and say "don't cry-don't be sad"
~He loves to give kisses. We have this new thing where we both go up or down the stairs and say WAIT and then the other turns around and we give kisses and then will turn around and yell WAIT again and then will give more kisses! We do this over and over again!
~He loves going to the aquarium to see the fishes, sharks and penguins and loves playing at the park.
~Jase has a new thing-he has come up with nicknames for the 4 of us and uses them more often than not! Daddy is Wolf, Mommy is Sheep, Harley is Cow and Jase is Monkey. Silly Boy!
~My favorite thing.....he will still suck his thumb when he's tired or bored and will play with my hair and tickle his face with it or any fuzzy that he can get a hold of! He has a fuzzy blankie and fuzzy monkey that Oma made him that he carries with him everywhere so that he can pull off the fuzzies to tickle his face with!
~Hello! Did I mention that my bug is pretty much potty trained?!! He has been doing SO well for the past 2 weeks with only a few accidents with not being fast enough to get his unders off! He wears big boys all day long-even during naps and during outings. Next up.....night time training!
This little man is my whole world and I couldn't be luckier to have him! He is so adventurous and independent but is the sweetest little bug! I could go on and on about him and all his cute quirks. He is such a special little man we just love him to pieces!
Love your face Jase!
Love, mommy
***














2 comments:
Awww. Happy Birthday Boy. Crazy how fast they grow. And so fun to watch them learn new things.
How cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!! He's so smart too!! Your birthday party looks like it turned out really cute!! xoxo
Post a Comment