Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had such a fun Easter! It gets better and better the older Jase gets! Saturday morning Jase and I met Kim at the South Jordan Easter Egg Hunt at 9am. Jase & Mollie got to be in the same group and were the cutest little things! Jase would only pick up the licorice sticks and Mollie would only pick up the suckers! After that was over, we went the the 10am Herriman Park Easter Scramble where they got to get even more goodies!

Waitin in the car for Kimmie and the kids to meet us!

Jase giving Mollie loves!
After that, we went home and took a nap, okay, I took a nap and then Matthew joined me while Jase watched Iron Man cartoons on Daddy's computer. Then after we woke up and had lunch, Jase took a nap! Nice relaxing afternoon!
Decorating eggs was quite the event! Jase had to do everything himself and he did a pretty good job! Mama was actually the one to spill. Good thing bleach cleans stains off of a white counter top!
After the 'colors' were dry, Jase got to put silly faces on all his eggs. He was so proud!
These are our cute little Easter baskets! Matthew's is the choo choo basket, Jase the Spider man and mine is the boring one on the right ;) We each got a movie in our basket with lots of goodies (don't worry-I won't eat any of my goodies until I'm done with my diet)! I want to start Holiday traditions and Matthew said that Easter baskets go at the end of your bed so you can see them right when you wake up. I wasn't too thrilled with this b/c I wanted to see Jase's reaction when he first saw it but I gave in and it worked out cute. Jase came into our room in the morning without even noticing his basket but when we told him to go look for it we heard "SPIDER MAN"! He was super excited and, after about 5 minutes, finally came in to show us what he got!
Searching for the Easter Eggs that the bunny hid for him! Harley knocked one of the eggs off of the stairs and it cracked and Jase refused to put it in his basket after that!
Easter afternoon we went and saw How to Tame Your Dragon. We LoVeD it! It was such a cute show and Jase was yelling throughout the movie Pawtchin Pawtchin (his word for Dragon). On our way out of the movie, Jase saw the sign for Iron Man 2 and was so excited! It even had real lights on it! Silly boy!
For dinner, we went to Oma & Papa's house with my sis and her fam. (No, I didn't take any photos) Oma got the kids bubbles and kites and eggs filled with money!
We had such a great weekend and such a great Easter! Thanks to everyone that was a part of it!

4 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

What a cute family! Glad you had a great easter.. I love Jase's bommer jacket! xoxo

Betsy Boop said...

So so cute!!

Miranda said...

Absolutley darling!! He is just the cutest little boy ever!! I just love his cute spiked hair!! Give him kisses for me!!

Miranda said...

Absolutley darling!! He is just the cutest little boy ever!! I just love his cute spiked hair!! Give him kisses for me!!