I LOVE this puppy! I must say that my (almost) 3 year old is becoming quite the photographer! I loaded this photo that I have never seen onto my computer yesterday and was super happy! This handsome boxer just makes me smile! He means the world to me! He is snuggly, playful and great with Jasers. I couldn't ask for a better companion. Love you Harley Barley!Thursday, May 13, 2010
Harley
I LOVE this puppy! I must say that my (almost) 3 year old is becoming quite the photographer! I loaded this photo that I have never seen onto my computer yesterday and was super happy! This handsome boxer just makes me smile! He means the world to me! He is snuggly, playful and great with Jasers. I couldn't ask for a better companion. Love you Harley Barley!Posted by The Brownings at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Too bad his face is flat...
ROTFL Jess!
Post a Comment