Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy busy busy!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! We have been super crazy busy, well, I have ;) Matthew was out of work for 2 1/2 weeks so we are still trying to re-cover from that. I'm still not prego but we are positive that it will happen soon! I also started the HCG diet! I'm doing really well and have not cheated once! I'm super proud of myself! I am down 10 lbs or so! Jase is doing awesome! He talks and talks and talks and mimics everything he hears! We just love it. He has been doing well with potty training. He is to the point now where he will yell POTTY when he needs to go but we are still having our accidents here and there. I'm sure we'll be fully trained (minus nighttime-tho he does stay dry during naps) by his 3rd Birthday on May 23rd (I know can you believe my baby will be 3!).
Feb & March: We had a superbowl party at our house....we went to the circus....visited the aquarium (FYI-nemo isn't as cool as sharks are now!)....we had several play dates with Jossy and Jaxon....we went to MyGym....got ice cream....went negative from lack of working and no pay.....made several trips to the target toy aisles....went to Aubrey's birthday party and Jacob's blessing....made lots of cake (mmm cake!)....dog and kitty sat for my parents while they were out of town....went to Bonsai....and here are just a few pics to catch you up!

Sitting in the toy section of Target trying to decide if he really does want the toy he picked out after roaming the aisles for at least 30 minutes.
Just when you think that you are so down in luck and that everything just sucks, you are reminded by a 'secret friend' (or 4) with all of your favorite things that you are loved to pieces! Thanks again you!
Enjoying some mac noodles with tomato sauce....so are his hippos!
Date with mama! Going to the circus!
Another date with mama! We went to the aquarium to see the sharks and then accidentally stopped by Baskin Robbins on the way home ;)
We LOVE free open plays at My Gym!
Playing squishy boy with daddy!
Snuggling with baby Got (apparently Got is easier to say than Jacob so that's what we call him now!)
Pretending to be asleep with Harley. This is is snoring out face ;)
Coloring with Papa! We like it when Papa comes to visit on his days off!
That's all folks! Hopefully it won't take me as long next time!
XOXO

3 comments:

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Well it's about time! I was just about to remove you from my list of blogs I read... you and Kim. (j/k). Even though I talk to you everyday, I still like to read your blog and KIM, this is a hint to you too (since I know you will probably read this).

Love ya
Mom

Jessarella said...

Cute post Jen-Ya! Can't wait to get the twins together with Jase again. They always have so much fun together! Love you guys! xoxo

Drew and Randi said...

Glad to see you are alive!! Missed your cute posts!! Love ya!! xoox