Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My new venture!

Hello everyone!!!
I am branching out from my calendars and Scrap-Plaques to add a few different things to my list of crafted items and I need help deciding on a name! Since I won't only be doing stuff that involves Scrappin, I need to change it up!
I will now also be making aprons and baby burp cloths, crocheted beanie hats (if I can get the hang of it!), purses and possibly some baby wipe box covers and car seat blanket covers. So take a vote on the poll to the right and let me know what you think!! If you have other suggestions, please tell, I would love to hear them! thanks for your input!
XOXO

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

Great idea Jenny! On my mothers of multiples board we have a "craft board" I will add a link to your site once you get it all set up and I am sure you will get some orders for Christmas.

Burrell said...

Great ideas. You are the multi-talent guru! I liked the first suggestion. (I already voted.) I also liked "This n' That". So...I can't wait to see some of your projects!

Drew and Randi said...

Wow! always on the go with you!! I really like this new project. You have always had super cute ideas and I think you will make some really cute stuff here! Cant wait to see what you come up with xoxo

Unknown said...

AH I am torn between A little of This and JennyLynn.Designs. I like the idea of "This n'That" too. That wasn't an option! Whatever you decide...it will be awesome!