Friday, November 13, 2009

Jenny update

No baby. Dr. says that everything appears to be just fine, though. I have an ultrasound on Monday to make sure that my (occassional) lower abdonmen pains aren't anything to be concerned of. Took a thyroid test and will have those results and my 'any infections test' results back by end of next week. I will be taking some regular ovulation tests through the rest of the year to make sure that that is still happening as it should be. She also recommended that since I was on the border of diabetes in my last pregnancy, and since I have gained 20 lbs since then (yes, I just said that out loud) that I need to exercise 3 days a week which will also help my chances of becoming preggo and will help my moodiness. I feel better but still not so great-it's never fun getting a negative. Hopefully I can stop stressing so much. Who knows.....maybe I will be able to announce some good baby news on Christmas!

7 comments:

Jessarella said...

I'm sorry you have been down sweetie! I hope all your tests come back normal. Try not to stress, I know that is easier said than done. If you ever need to talk about it, I am here for you. Love you!

Michelle said...

Jenny, I am glad nothing major is wrong. I hope you get pregnant soon too so that mine will have a cousin it's age, but try not to stress about it. Be healthy, happy and I bet you might just make it happen! Good luck!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

How long have you been trying? It took my sister in-law a year to get pregnant the second time. Everyones body is different. Don't compare.
Exercise is a great way to take you mind of things and the relieve stress, I am a huge advocate.
And prayer is always a good way to deal with the happenings of life.

LOVE ya!

Miranda said...

I'm sorry honey. I hope your test results will give you more answers. But in the mean time, it sounds like you have a few good ideas about monitoring your body, and also preparing yourself physically to get pregnant again, hopefully soon. I’m hoping for good things for you soon. Love you!

Betsy Boop said...

Love you Darlin!! I will give you a sniffy next time I see you, and that will make it all better!

Drew and Randi said...

Oh! wish you the best!! everything will work out! i have faith!! xoxo.