I know-I've completely been slacking!! We had a fabulous Christmas! Jase got a train set, which he loves, and an Optimus Prime transformer which he loves more :) Little action figures are Jase's thing right now and the toy bins are now overflowing with them!!! We went to Idaho the weekend before Christmas to be with Brampa Dave, Brama Carolyn and Brampa Hall! I, of course, only took one photo and it was of the roads on the way home! We had the Browning/Telford Christmas party at Mommy Deary's on Wednesday, spent Christmas Eve with Oma & Papa and then relaxed and took our time opening our gifts Christmas morning with no plans to go anywhere! Matthew and I had put Jase's train together the night before and had put the gate up at the top of the stairs so he couldn't go down and start without us. He woke up at 5:30ish but just came in bed with Matthew and I and didn't get up until 8:30!!! (this may be the last year that happens!) He went to the top of the stairs and whispers "WOW"!!! It was so cute! Matthew said 'what is it' and Jase whispers in an excited voice "it's a choo choo"!! He was thrilled! Later that day, we went to my grandparents house and hung out for a few hours then came home and relaxed! The following day, we went with my family and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel. It was really cute and Jase loved it!
New Years Eve was a great day! My sister, Kim, had her baby so I spent the afternoon with her! Then I went and picked Jase up from Jessica's (thanks for letting him play with you guys!) and went and got Matthew and we went to Bonsai for dinner...Mmmmm!! After that, we went to see Kim again so that Matthew could meet the baby. Then we went to Drew & Randi's for a couple of hours and came home around 10pm and put Jase to bed. I watched Matthew play his new video game (Unchartered) and then we watched a little bit of the New Years shows on TV. We actually ended up turning it off at 11:45 and went upstairs so that Matthew could vomit :) All he ate for dinner was sushi and it did not agree with his tummy! He felt much better right before midnight hit, though, so that's good!
All in all, the Holidays were fabulous for us!! It just keeps getting better!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy Holidays!
Posted by The Brownings at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comments:
that is a freaking awesome train set!! Thanks for coming over on new years!it was good to see you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment