Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Magic marker on the wall....

Who's the culprit of it all?
This little bug decided to show off his artistic skills! ALL OVER MY WALLS! 9 walls to be exact! Plus a white counter, 2 picture frames, my tile floor, Matthew's desk and Matthew's computer monitor. Boy was he lucky that I found a fabulous website with idea's on how to remove permanent marker! I used toothpaste on his little hands and cheeks and the tile. Then Matthew used spray-on sunscreen to get it off of the picture frames, his desk, and luckily...his monitor! Phew! I just can't seem to get it off of my painted walls. I'm going to try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser but if that doesn't work, I'll be doing a lot of painting touch-ups in 3 different colors! Boy he's lucky he's cute!!

***

7 comments:

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Oh my! Well, I guess nearly every parent has to experience this at least once.

I would actually put a frame around that big one in Matt's office. I like that one!

Love you anyway Jase.
Oma

Jessarella said...

:Open mouth: (blink, blink) silence..(blink, blink) silcence...OH.MY.GOSHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I would DIE!!!! I can.not.stop laughing! With each picture it kept getting worse and worse! The counter! Matt's wall!! The computer!! Oh my gosh! I can not stop laughing. I'm sorry, but it IS funny! I want to hear what Matthews exact words were when he saw this! Did you have to hide Jase for fear of his safety. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Burrell said...

We have had that problem here MANY times. I have found that baby wipes (the Costco brand) of all things works amazingly well. As does Comet, although that is a bit abrasive. Try those and see what happens. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works for some things, but my other two suggestions usually never fail. Even for computer screens, TV screens, white boards, mirrors, and bedroom doors and beds. Yes, we've had it everywhere.

The Brownings said...

Matthew: so did you check my office ?
me: what?
Matthew: i am not very happy right now
me: be right up

He was actually very calm considering. I told him that we would get it off, and luckily, we did!

Unknown said...

LOL that is super funny! I mean what can you do...just laugh but not in front of him or he will do it again to get a laugh out of you! LOL Hmm well at least he hasn't started a fire like Mike did on his 9th birthday and I actually CANCELLED his birthday! BUT see is was actually my fault because we left a lighter around the house and what kid doesn't like to see how the lighter works on a dried flower arrangement? I felt really bad about his birthday and he has NEVER forgotten it and FORGIVEN me! sigh LOL

Drew and Randi said...

Oh my heck!! I would die!! I'm so glad that you where able to get it off, but oh I would be so angry!! good thing he is cute!!

Betsy Boop said...

OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY GOSSSSHHHHH!!

I am very sorry that I told Matthew that he deserved to have Jase color on his wall after all the naughty things he did when he was little. But he never did that Much at a time!! Did down very deep and find your sense of humor!! Yikes....Jasers!!!