This little man is so silly! Seriously, who wouldn't love this kid! I just want to squeeze him all the time, he's so cute! For the past couple of weeks, he has just done the darn cutest things that I just can't stop laughing! The other day, he had Buzz, Iron Man and GI Joe all lined up on the kitchen counter and was pointing at each of them: "Eyes, Eyes, Nose"! It was just adorable! Then GI Joe needed to be wearing his night vision goggles but Jase just could not get them to go over his eyes completely, so he's standing there trying to get it right saying "See-iously, See-iously (Seriously without the R)!!!!! Seriously, Jase! You are totally my child :) hehe
So....where's the baby? There he is! This is Jase's new spot. He takes the picture frames out and sets them on the floor and climbs up into our entertainment center! He has even gotten the perfect move down to get the door to close from the inside! He's so smart!
I just wanted to be alone and take a nap, mom!
Oh I love your face, Jase!
I have glasses. I have maybe worn them a dozen times since getting them two years (or more) ago. I pulled them out last week because I had been working so much that my eyes were killing me. Jase wanted to try them on and so he did. Doesn't he look adorable! They look like they were made for him!! hehe
I picked this up from Target......jealous?!!

So....where's the baby? There he is! This is Jase's new spot. He takes the picture frames out and sets them on the floor and climbs up into our entertainment center! He has even gotten the perfect move down to get the door to close from the inside! He's so smart!
I just wanted to be alone and take a nap, mom!
Oh I love your face, Jase!
I have glasses. I have maybe worn them a dozen times since getting them two years (or more) ago. I pulled them out last week because I had been working so much that my eyes were killing me. Jase wanted to try them on and so he did. Doesn't he look adorable! They look like they were made for him!! hehe
I picked this up from Target......jealous?!!














1 comments:
wow!! look at him go!! what a big boy!! That's a great hiding spot
Post a Comment