I just love getting my hair done! I've done my hair dark before but told Makaylee to do it super dark this time and I love it!! She even curled it for me too, just for fun!
An old family friend, Ellen, was in town and went to visit my parents. I had dinner with them that night. I miss them all like crazy! I ended up getting to spend more time with them a couple days later. Ellen brought Terese & Eddie with her. I used to watch them when they were younger and they are just huge now! I cannot believe how big they have gotten! They're all grown up :) (We got photos of all of us together but my mom has them and hasnt' sent them to me yet....mom??) Dave didn't come down (I babysat for him from the ages of 11 or so to 16 or 17 and ended up hanging out with him-even when he didn't have his girls, Britt & Amanda-more than I was at my own house!) but it was a great time nonetheless. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you again!
Ellen and me!
Mamma and Jase bug!

An old family friend, Ellen, was in town and went to visit my parents. I had dinner with them that night. I miss them all like crazy! I ended up getting to spend more time with them a couple days later. Ellen brought Terese & Eddie with her. I used to watch them when they were younger and they are just huge now! I cannot believe how big they have gotten! They're all grown up :) (We got photos of all of us together but my mom has them and hasnt' sent them to me yet....mom??) Dave didn't come down (I babysat for him from the ages of 11 or so to 16 or 17 and ended up hanging out with him-even when he didn't have his girls, Britt & Amanda-more than I was at my own house!) but it was a great time nonetheless. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you again!
Ellen and me!
Mamma and Jase bug!














1 comments:
I love your hair dark! it's my favorite!
Post a Comment