Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom, Joss & Jaxon!!!

It was my mom's Birthday on October 3rd so we all went bowling! It was lots of fun!! I love to bowl even tho I'm not the greatest at it! Oh well! Mom, I love you to pieces! You are my best friend and are always there for me when I need you! I enjoy spending time with you and don't think I'll ever go more than two days without speaking to you, at least over IM! haha You are a wonderful Mom and Oma and we just couldn't be luckier! Happy 50th!!

***
October 1st was Josselyn & Jaxon's 2nd Birthday!!! I cannot believe that they are getting so big!! We were invited to celebrate with them on the 3rd at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. We had never taken Jase there and he had so much fun! Once Jason got him to be happy by trying on all the animal masks (Jase chose the pig) we went out and looked at all the animals. When we got over by the pig, Jase put his mask on and just stared at them!! He rode a pony and then rode a horse! He didn't even cry! I was so proud of him! Joss-a-mong (as Jase calls her) and Jase are such cute buddies! They were running around holding hands! We love you two!! Thanks for inviting us to your special day!

***

0 comments: