Saturday, October 10, 2009

A busy week!

Our family!

We have had a very busy week but it has been so much fun! The three of us got to spend a lot of time together which, funny enough, isn't something that happens too often. Tuesday, Jase and I bust out the Potato Head bin and made a family of tatoes....then we dressed up as them as well! That same night, we had pulled out the Halloween costume bin and all 4 of us, yes, even Harley, tried on all of our wigs!! It was hilarious!!! I was craving cookie dough so Wednesday night, Jase & I made cookies. I had to run next door to grab some baking soda from the neighbor (since someone had spread it across my kitchen and living room floors the week prior) and Matthew took pics of Jase to show me how sad he was that I didn't take him with me. His face was so sad but he really loved helping me put in all the ingredients and put the scoops of dough on the baking sheet! Mmmm :) Thursday was Bunco night! Since it's October, we all dressed up! I borrowed my Mother-in-laws Raggedy Ann costume (since our family costumes haven't arrived in the mail yet) and won 3rd place for the best costume!! Thanks Mommy Deary! Friday night, we did nothing! Saturday morning started with laundry and then we went to Panda Express and Costco (and I totally forgot the diapers and wipes I went there for!! I'm so sure!). When I load up the car, I let Jase in the back and he climbs up to the front seat. Well, this time was no different except that he got to put the key in the ignition. I helped him turn it on, then he put on his seat belt and leaned forward to shift the gear! What a smarty pants! After going home for a couple of hours, we left and met Jess, Jason, Joss & Jax at Cornbelly's! It was a big fair-type thing with a corn maze, train (actually it was a cow train) ride and these slides that none of us could get enough of!! For the most part, Jason & I stayed up top and Jess & Matthew stayed at the bottom and once they sent the kids up, we would send them down! When we were about frozen (it got windy and chilly), Jason bought us all some hot chocolate, mmmm, and we warmed up by the bonfire and then left. The 3 of us met my mom and dad at the new Chin Wah! I love their food and when they were in their old building, they had such great service but we waited forever! It took 10 minutes before we got 2 of 4 glasses of water and 10 more before our waitress came around to take our order. After being there for an hour and 45 minutes, we left. At least the food is delicious!
Thanks to everyone for the fun fun day!!! We love you all!

***

4 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

oh!! what fun pictures.Jase looks so big with his hat and back pack!

Alyssa N Matt Royer said...

Those are cute pictures .Jase is so cute. and you got 2nd place in the costume contest!

Betsy Boop said...

Cute costumes!! Jase is so cute! Matt looks like a Gangsta with the long hair :)
You look adorable in the Raggedy Ann!

Unknown said...

I had a lot of catching up to do reading posts and finally got through the last several of your! How cute! Loved them all. Yes you have been a very busy lady! Your Jase is getting so big. I can't believe it! You look as beautiful as always and your eyes are so beautiful...hmmm wonder where you got that from hehehe. gotta be a schippers thing, mother auntie thing? Hope you are doing well and feeling lousy!(?)