Monday, November 2, 2009

Outside Adventures!

Jase just LOVES being outside!! I get nervous sometimes letting him out back by himself but since I have my laptop, I will sit on the couch in front of the back door and leave it open and will let him run around outside with Harley. He gets so excited! He says "mama, mama, side!" Then he runs upstairs and grabs his hat and shoes and I will get him bundled up and out he goes! He mows the lawn and rides his bike and gathers rocks! I'm just waiting for the day when he brings me in bugs! EWE!

Mowing the lawn
He had just shown me all the rocks that he gathered in his little cup-he was so proud!
Just like Daddy! He's such a good helper!
Catchin' raindrops!
First snow of the season! He saw it and just HAD to go outside! Okay!
Running around with Harley Barley!

1 comments:

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Poor guy is cooped up in the house all day while you work. I'm glad you have a fenced yard so he can go out and play.