I know, I am a slacker! I have been lazy with my posts but the past two weeks, I haven't been working any later than I need to and I shut my computer off for the rest of the night!
Jase is getting so big and is starting to talk so much more! We just love it and can't get enough of it.....for now ;)
Jase and I went with Jess, Jason & the twins to Oktoberfest! Jase loved the bounce house and the giant slide! He is so brave!! Thanks for letting us tag along guys!
Jase used the bottle opener to open the milk jug that he got out of the fridge. Then he poured it into his cup. Then he poured it back into the jug. What didn't make it in either, ended up on my counter and the floor. At least it was almost gone so it wasn't too bad :)
I don't remember what we were driving home from but he was tired and was totally stretched out and relaxed, ready to take his nap!
I took Jase to a free Little Gym tumbling class! He LoVeD it! He hung from the bars and walked the balance beam and did somersaults! I wish that all the tumbling places out here weren't so expensive so we could get him into a permanent class. Oh well.
Z for Jasers! I pulled out the Halloween decor and costumes and Jase immediately found this mask and played with it for the next 2 days. He thought it was so cool, especially when we showed him himself in the mirror!

Jase is getting so big and is starting to talk so much more! We just love it and can't get enough of it.....for now ;)
Jase and I went with Jess, Jason & the twins to Oktoberfest! Jase loved the bounce house and the giant slide! He is so brave!! Thanks for letting us tag along guys!
Jase used the bottle opener to open the milk jug that he got out of the fridge. Then he poured it into his cup. Then he poured it back into the jug. What didn't make it in either, ended up on my counter and the floor. At least it was almost gone so it wasn't too bad :)
I don't remember what we were driving home from but he was tired and was totally stretched out and relaxed, ready to take his nap!
I took Jase to a free Little Gym tumbling class! He LoVeD it! He hung from the bars and walked the balance beam and did somersaults! I wish that all the tumbling places out here weren't so expensive so we could get him into a permanent class. Oh well.
Z for Jasers! I pulled out the Halloween decor and costumes and Jase immediately found this mask and played with it for the next 2 days. He thought it was so cool, especially when we showed him himself in the mirror!














1 comments:
Oh, i so know what you are talking about with the lil gym.. it's so expensive. I have checked into them for Skyler.. It's kind of sad
Post a Comment