Playing on his bike! I am Iron Man! We love Mo! (Nemo) Sticker Boy!!! He had them everywhere.....his forehead, cheeks, chest, arms, hands, legs, feet..... ....and tummy!!!
Jenny so cute of a post with your little bug. I can see why you are crazy about him..they are so much fun at this age....and girlie keep up the good work! You should check out and see if there is a ZUMBA class in your area. It is a crazy fun exercise dance class to go to!
*Happiness is like a Butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it eludes you; but if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder*
Matthew and I have been together for 9 years now and have been married for 5 1/2 years!! We have a fabulous little 3 1/2 year old boy named Jase and we just love him to pieces! Harley is our 4 1/2 year old boxer and is just as adventurous as Jase is! They are best buddies!! We look forward to everyday adventures and expanding our family in the near future!
4 comments:
Little cutie pie. You just wanna squeeeeeze 'em.
Jenny so cute of a post with your little bug. I can see why you are crazy about him..they are so much fun at this age....and girlie keep up the good work! You should check out and see if there is a ZUMBA class in your area. It is a crazy fun exercise dance class to go to!
Hahaha!! So cute! I love his big boy bike! And the Iron Man costume is awesome. Wow, he is growing up so fast! What a cute little boy!
he better come trick or treating at our house!
Post a Comment