Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mommy & Jase weekend!

Matthew spent the weekend at Jason's house for his nerdy computer club day and Fantasy Football draft so it was just Jase and I! First of all, I went and got me a pedicure! Thanks Mommy Deary for the b-day certificate! It was fabulous and my toes are the cutest PINK ever! After that, Jase and I wanted to go to the park so we went home and got Harley and drove to the park but one of the play areas was just WAY too packed to have a 2 year old and a dog and the other was reserved. It was disappointing but we instead decided to rent some movies and get Panda Express and then went home and hung out. Boy was he a pill. I think he is transitioning out of naps and only takes them if he feels like it. He won't go down if I try to get him to but I will find him asleep on the couch or on my bed while watching a movie. Hopefully it will be easier to put him to bed since he won't be napping! Anyways! Sunday we went bowling with Oma. Jase took turns with me and he bowled 2 strikes!! He is a such a cutie! He LoVeD it! We will have to get him his own ball sooner or later ;) Love you Bug! Next time, don't make mommy ornery by throwing all your toys out of their bins just b/c you don't wanna nap though, okay?!!
Bowling with Mama!!

Studly!
We LoVe Mr. Potato Head around here....and our little potato head too!

2 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

i love the last picture!! it's so freaking cute! xoxo

Jennifer Nicole said...

He is to cute!!! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. I love mommy and me weekends!