Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh here we are!!!

Hello!!
Okay, so I have been SuPeR busy lately with work and such that I have not had any time to blog at all. Well, Mom, I'm finally listening to you and I'm updating okay....well, kind of! I put together a short slide show of what we have been up to! It's not much but hey! I'll get back into my groove eventually!
July 24th we spent at my parent's house for a BBQ and fire works.
On August first, we all got together, including my cousins Em-C & Shrebe (Emily & Sarah) and went to Cowabunga Bay! It was tons of fun! I HATE hate HATE having water splashed in my face and that's all that happens at this place but I got over it ;) Jase spent most of his time with me in the little wading pool area but he did go on a couple of slides with me! He really had fun! After we finally got him buckled in the car, he was passed out 30 seconds later!
Matthew took me out for my Bday the weekend before my actual Bday and he surprised me with a couples massage! Mmmmm! It was so wonderful! I've had a few massages in my day but that one was by far the best that I have ever had! Brick House Square Retreat in Sandy is our favorite for massages, mani's and pedi's so check them out!! Then we went and ate at Friday's and went and saw Harry Potter. It was a great day!
Aug 12th was my 26th Bday! As always, I go to Bonsai (my favorite) and as always, a bunch of friends and family joined us! It was awesome!!
I have also been keeping up with my NextFit program!! We meet every Saturday and then do at least 3 keychain trainer programs on our own throughout the week. After 3 weeks, I had lost 4.2 lbs and we are now into week 5. I have been pretty proud of myself so far but have been slacking in the 'working out on my own' department and know that I can do better so hopefully I can get my butt in gear to make all this worth it!!
So that's it!! ...Until next time :)

***

3 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

wow! nice to see that you are still alive!! glad to see that you had a nice birthday! hope we can get together soon! And Congrats on your pound loss! xoxo

Unknown said...

Jen, I love your post! It was so fun to see you had a wonderful BD that I missed of course! Happy late BD on the 12th! That was the day Natalie and the girls left and I have been in the blues ever since. I think the older I get the more I miss them because I am missing out on my grand children growing up! ARGH! (sigh) that's life! So glad you can stay close to your mom! NeVeR move out of town! hugs....

Betsy Boop said...

Cute pictures! Sure love you guys!!
XXXO Mommy Deary