Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sir Charles Benjamin III

Luke & Charlie-Summer '05Luke & Charlie-Summer '05
Luke & Charlie-Snuggle bugs
Charlie 12-14-05
Charlie 12-11-05
Sleepover! Luke, Charlie & Harley 2-11-06
Charlie 2-11-06 (exhausted from his sleepover with those roudy boys!)

This is my Charles Benjamin. Well, he's my mom and dad's boy. He passed away early this morning. He was almost 11 years old and it was just his time to say goodbye. I remember that we brought Charlie into our family so that Addy wouldn't be alone and when it was time to say goodbye to Addy, we got Luke so Charlie wouldn't be alone. Now poor Lukey (and my dad) has lost his best buddy. He was such a good boy. He was always smiling and was so good with the grandkids. He had such a good nature about him and though he liked to bark at everyone that walked past the house, he was so friendly and loveable. I didn't get to say goodbye and that is super hard but my mom and dad were there to tell him that it was okay and that we all loved him. I miss you, Charlie! I will always remember you. XOXO

6 comments:

Burrell said...

Ohhh. So sorry Charlie boy is gone. I'm sad for you (and your mom and dad). Sweet, sweet puppy.

Jessarella said...

I am so sorry Jenny, that is so sad. I know how much you loved that dog. ;(

Brittany and AJ said...

I'm so sorry, I know that he went to Doggy Heaven for sure because he was a very sweet puppy:)
XOXO

Michelle said...

Awwww, I hate losing pets. (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Unknown said...

This is tough. I just don't have any words....I am sad too and I don't even have a pet.....Give your mom and dad a hug for me and then give yourself one too. Love you guys....

Drew and Randi said...

Oh, i'm sorry sorry Jenny! That's so tuff to loss a memeber of the family like that!! xoxo