Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NextFit

My girlfriends and I are part of a program called NextFit! I absolutely love this thing! We went last Friday and took our 'Before' photos! I even got asked to do a little video! We are committed to meeting with Kathy Smith (a famous fitness expert) every Saturday for a work out and then doing at least 3 workouts during the week using our Keychain Trainer while tracking our diet (no-we don't need to go on a diet)! This thing is awesome! You plug it into the computer, tell it your body size and such, fitness level, places you can work out, equipment you have available and time you have and it will match you up with specific trainers (all of whom have worked with celebrities) and a program is downloaded into your Keychain Trainer and all you need to do is plug in your headphones and it is like you have a personal trainer walking you step by step through your workout! It is amazing! It even calls you by name! Our first Saturday workout was last Saturday and it kicked my butt! I have worked out twice on my own with my Keychain Trainer and couldn't be happier about it! I am even trying to eat healthier too!!! At the end of the program, we take our 'After' photos and tell them our story! Watch out! You may see my pictures online in a few months!!! I am so excited about doing this and getting fit :)

Team NextFit! Me, Kasey, Robyn, Keri, Christine & Kasey's mom!

3 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

I looked into it, how much does it cost? I couldn't find that out online. I really like what it showed online but I need more info...
XOXO

Jessarella said...

That sounds so cool!!!!

Drew and Randi said...

sounds awesome! you can do it!! I have faith in you! Ü