Friday, March 13, 2009

You win some...You lose some...

Okay, so I didn't win anything.......but I did lose my job today. In fact, both my mom and I did. We worked for the same company in case some of you didn't know. It completely sucks and is completely unfair. It doesn't make sense. If they wanted to 'downsize', they should let go of the un-productive people. Jobs were always disbursed evenly and on any given day, out of the 5 coordinators, my mom and I would have at least 10-15 jobs less in our ques than the other 3 girls. Why? Because we were awesome at what we did and could solve issues or get our jobs sent in quicker than anyone else. I know that they knew that too. JERKS! They are just stupid and will realize soon enough that they made a horrible mistake.
So much for putting our tax return on our visa to pay it off. We'll be living off of it until I can find a new job which may take a while because there are no 'work from home' jobs out there for people that don't want to do customer service ALL day long. *sigh*
SuCh Is LiFe

8 comments:

Betsy Boop said...

Oh my gosh.....that is just horrible!!! I am so sorry!!! Randy and I have heard of so many people being laid off lately, but it hurts so much more to happen to someone in your own family!!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy

Mandy said...

I am sorry to hear that about you and your mom. Hope you find something soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Terrie said...

It really does suck but at least, you and I have integrity, which is more than I can say for the high paid management there.
Love you Jenny.
Mom

Daisymay said...

Jenny,
I got laid off from working at the high school and it hurts bad doesn't it? You feel awful I know!!! Sorry

Aunt Chell

Drew and Randi said...

i'm sorry to here about that! I hope you find something really quick! let me know if you need anything!

Jessarella said...

((HUGS))

The Treasures said...

I'm sorry Jenny. That is no fun and VERY frustrating.

Michelle Jensen said...

That suck Jenny sorry!! I know I haven't had to get a job for the last 10 years and now with the way construction is failing I have to go out and find something. No one will hire at home any more!! Good luck on finding something else!!