Hello friends and family!
I wanted to say ThAnK YoU to everyone for the kind thoughts and words you have shared. It's tough to lose a job and half of your income. I have figured out a way to get through it, though, and I need everyone's help!! I have so far just been doing my Usborne business as a hobby but have decided that I am going to build my business so that I can do this full time and eventually be able to be a stay at home mom with my baby-my forever dream!!! This is where YOU come into play!
Host a party for me!! You will earn FREE books and I will earn income to help support my family! April incentives are great right now and if you put a note on here, call me or email me to let me know that you are interested in having a party, I will give you $20 in books for FREE...aside from the FREE books that you will be earning from your party sales! In tough times like this, the best things that we can do is to help educate our children so that situations cannot repeat themselves in the future. I promise you, you will not regret having a party! I absolutely LoVe these books and the more opportunities I have to share them with my friends and family, the better!
I look at the book shelf in Jase's room every night and realize that I am going to have to get another shelf soon because we have so many books! I earned most of them for FREE before I even became a consultant from the 2 parties I hosted myeself! If I can do it, so can you! Let me help you build your families library! It is definitely worth the 2 hours you will have opened your home for.
Thanks again! XOXOXO
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
ThAnK YoU!
Posted by The Brownings at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
I have started reading to Jameson at night and love it, I want to host a party but I'm not sure when, money is kind of tight right now.
XOXO,
Brittany and Baby Jameson:)
Post a Comment