Friday, March 6, 2009

Family Night!

I decided that since Jase is cooped up inside the house all day while I work, he needed to get out more than when we go bowling on the weekends. So Matthew and I are going to take Jase out once a week after we get off work. Whether it be to the aquarium, the carousel at the mall and some ice cream, BounceU!, dinner at the park or classic skating (i'm excited for this one but Matthew isn't so maybe just me and Jase will have to do this one), we will go outside of the house to have fun together!
Last night we went to Hollywood Connection. Kim was there the night before for Aubrey's B-day and the kids had fun so we thought we would try it out. Let's just say this.....Jase had fun! That's all that really matters! He liked the mini golf-Matthew and I would hit the ball at the start and then Jase would run after it and grab it and place it in the hole for us!! It was really cute. He liked the carousel too-he kept saying Wheee Wheeeeeee and then Yeah!! That was pretty much it! I'm not sure if we will be visiting again anytime soon.....it wasn't the cleanest place around but all that matters is that Jase had fun!

Hole in 1 Dad!

6 comments:

Jessarella said...

Where is the Hollywood Connection? I have never heard of it. We do the same thing with our kids, so if you ever want to combine into 1 big family night, let us know. We are always down for a night out with the Mongs!

Michelle Jensen said...

That is so much fun!! We do that with our kids too have at least one night a week we do something fun. Hey by the way our school is doing a free family fun night at classic skating on March 30 I can get you a pass if you want it. Skate rental is usually free but if you want roller blades you either bring your own or pay $2.00 All the kids love going to that.

Betsy Boop said...

Love the merry go round. But there is no music on the southtowne one...that is just Wrong!!

Daisymay said...

Hey Jenny, I have to tell you it is soooo much easier to see your blog now without the background going on. I just couldn't make out half of the pictures, so this is GREAT!!!! Nice clear pictures, they are soooo cute!!! And I didn't know Southtown Mall carousel didn't have music stupid!!! Aunt Chell

Jessarella said...

Yes there is music at the south towne carousel. We go there all the time.

Brittany and AJ said...

What a fun idea, we will have to start that tradition when Jameson gets a little older:)