FYI-this has happened 3 times today and it is only 11am!! This pic was the first time. He has gone through 3 outfits so far-the last time-I just left him in it-his own fault! He had the sponge with him the first time, the second time he had a juice cup and was filling it and dumping it, and the third time he had 3 cups. Much funner that way! He is also getting his hands wet and rubbing his hair. He pushes the dining table chair over to the counter, climbs up and climbs in. I am SO sure!!! Silly boy! I offered to give him a bath but he wasn't interested. Oh well!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Why do I hear running water?
Posted by The Brownings at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
How hilarious. I guess you will have to start chaining the chairs to the table so he can't climb up on the counter.
Boys will be boys!
Oh my goodness.. silly little guy:) Jase is such a doll! Bj wants to get together sometime by the way... let us know what u think!!
That is SO funny!! Well at least you don't need to give him a bath -he will do it all by himself. :)
Post a Comment