I was talking to my mom today and she was telling me that she was going through photos of the past year on her computer to better organize them. I did this not too long ago too. It is so much fun to look back at the memories from the past few years and I wanted to share some with you!
6-5-05 This was taken at Hotel Monaco where we stayed on our Honeymoon night. Very pretty place-not the best room service sandwiches for a bride that didn't eat anything at her wedding!
2-14-04 I love this picture! We were so cute (and thin) back then! I do believe this was the beginnings of Matthew's mustache! He hated that every time I took our picture by myself, I would always cut the top of his head off! He's so tall-I couldn't help it!! I am much better now!
11/1/07 Sweet Blue-eyed Jasers! Doesn't he have the cutest smile! I just can't get enough of this little guy!
5/24/08 This was taken the day after Jase was born. This will always be one of my absolute favorite photos. I love the way they are just staring at each other. I hope that they can always be the bestest of friends.
1-9-06 Blue Eyed Puppy! This was taken within a few days of us bringing Harley home! He is the best dog in the world and will forever be a part of our family as one of our children! ;)
Only dog-lovers can relate to that!
4-8-06 Silly puppy! Harley loves to go for rides! He wanted to be safe so he sat in Aubrey's car seat! Good boy!!!
6-5-05 This was taken at Hotel Monaco where we stayed on our Honeymoon night. Very pretty place-not the best room service sandwiches for a bride that didn't eat anything at her wedding!
2-14-04 I love this picture! We were so cute (and thin) back then! I do believe this was the beginnings of Matthew's mustache! He hated that every time I took our picture by myself, I would always cut the top of his head off! He's so tall-I couldn't help it!! I am much better now!
5/24/08 This was taken the day after Jase was born. This will always be one of my absolute favorite photos. I love the way they are just staring at each other. I hope that they can always be the bestest of friends.Only dog-lovers can relate to that!














4 comments:
It's so fun to re-live our fondest memories, isn't it?
So cute! You guys look so young in that 2nd picture! Wow!
Those are all so cute. Little baby faced Matthew aw.
i love the one on 2.14.04. its my favorite of you too!
Post a Comment