Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aquarium

Since the boys are up at the cabin this weekend for football, Rella & I took the kids to the Aquarium yesterday! It was so much fun! Jase hadn't had a nap all day long and fell asleep on the way there but the second we got inside he was so excited and was running around to all the fish tanks looking inside! His favorite part was the open pool where you can touch the stingrays. Of course, he just wanted to splash in the water but that's okay :> When we got to the end, Jax & Joss got to get out of the stroller and the kids ran around for about 10 minutes! They were so cute! They would follow each other and then all 3 would spread out into different directions at the same time! It was hard to keep up with them but they had a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us Aunty Rella! We can't wait to go again!

***

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

Cute pictures. I am going to steal them for my blog now since I forgot my camera :)

Now that we all have season passes, lets do it again soon!

Michelle Jensen said...

My kids love going there we try to make it a every other month thing for Family Night!!

Emily said...

I have never been there before, but I will totally have to the next time we are up north!