9 years ago on January 20th, 2000 my 3 friends, Josh, Ben, Crystal and I were in a terrible accident and Josh & Crystal were killed. Ben was very badly hurt and I was ever so lucky to walk away with scrapes and bruises because of the way he protected me in the car when it was happening. I will forever be in debt to him. I will always remember my friends for the kind hearts that they had and the love that they shared with everyone around them. I will never forget them and the impact that they had on my life. I hadn't known Crystal for very long but Josh was one of my very best friends (he, Shaine, Guy and I did almost everything together) and I miss him all the time.
I just want you guys to know that I think of you often and hope that you are up there watching out for me. Love you guys and miss you to pieces!
Jenny
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
My emotions are so strong today. I am so sad for the loss of two young lives but I am thankful every single day for those that lived. I don't even want to imagine what our lives would be without you in it. You are such a special person with a love for life that many can learn from. Dad and I love you honey!
Jenny, I remember the day your mom called me and said you were in an accident.....there is nothing like it....emotions are all over the place. So sad for the loss of 2 very special people so young. So happy for the life of 2 very special people alive. You just can't comprehend the impact or seriousness until it has happened to you. BTDT so glad you (and my Brad) are a part of my life....lots of love and hugs
Jenny Girl,
It was such a miracle that you were not hurt. I can't bear to think of you not being in our lives and not being the darling wife of my Matty Boy!
My dear friend died yesterday, and I am so broken up over it! I am glad you are here!!!
Love you!
Mommy Deary
That is so sad Jenny, I am so sorry. I remember reading the news article in your scrap book, and I think about your accident every time I drive on 1300th east. I love you and am so glad you are a part of our lives!
That is a very sweet tribute to your friends.
I'm sure you're right and that your friends are watching over you now. I'm sure that they love and miss you just as much as you do them. And, I'm sure that they are happy that you are living a wonderful life filled with friends and family that love you.
We love you and are so glad that you are the Jenny Girl in our lives. Our family wouldn't be the same without you.
Post a Comment