Friday, September 5, 2008

Random....


As most of you already know, I am an Usborne Books consultant! I am super excited about these books and was very excited when my sister's sis-in-law, Alyssa, decided to host a party as well as my girlfriend, Keri! Then I finally talked my sister into having one! She didn't want to at first because she figured that everyone she would invite would have already gone to Alyssa's party and wouldn't want to go to hers. I told her to invite all the people in her neighborhood so she said she would do it!! Geez :>
Well, I took my sister, Jessica's advise and posted an ad on KSL and Craigslist last week. Out of no where today, I got a phone call from someone that saw my ad online and wanted me to send her a catalog. We got to talking and she said that she was thinking about hosting a party! I told her that I am in my incentive period right now so if her party reaches at least $250 in sales, she gets double the free books which is $80! The more she sells, the more she gets free! She said she wanted to host a show at the end of September so that's what we are doing!! What luck is that! I was so happy that I decided to blog about it :> hehe

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

Gosh, I give great advice. Congrats- hope the party goes well!

Alyssa N Matt Royer said...

TAG! your it, now go read my blog :)

Kim Royer said...

Blah, blah, blah.....Gosh, I might have to cancel :-)