Mollie Makenzie was blessed this last Sunday! We love you sweet girl :>

This is a photo of Aubrey when she was blessed-I just wanted to throw this in because I can't believe how alike they are! Pretty girls!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Posted by The Brownings at 2:03 PM


6 comments:
wow- they do look a like- i love the cheeks.
Soooo cute!!!!!!
Such cuties! I love babies with those head bands, they are so little!
I'm so glad to hear your Usborne is going well. One of these days I still want to order from you, I wish life wasn't so busy, but hey, you know all about that! ;)
They are cute, aren't they?!
Well, I am going to brag a little here but I made both of those dresses! Aubrey's was Kim's when she was blessed, made from scraps of leftover fabric from my wedding gown and Kim wanted Mollie's to be similar though hers was from new fabric obviously.
I wish my mom could sew. She just glue guns.
Post a Comment