Thursday, September 11, 2008

How well do you know me?

This email has been going around and I just loved the answers to my mom's response that I wanted to post it! She knows me so well :>

Where did we meet? In my belly
Take a stab at my middle name? Lynn
Do I smoke? NO
If not, what is my 'vice' or weak point? I don't know you don't have any bad habits that I know of
Color of my eyes? hazle
Do I have any siblings? 3
What's one of my favorite things to do? scrapbook and spend time with me
What's my favorite type of music? all sorts
Am I shy or outgoing? outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? both
Any special talents? scrapbooking... you are fabulous and you can sing and you have the patience of Mother Theresa
How many children do I have? 1 so far but I expect that you will have 3 boys
What is the funniest moment you can remember sharing with me? I can't remember a particular funny moment but the most amazing moment was when I witnessed the birth of your baby
If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring? RICE

Love you mom!

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

Where did we meet? jasons house when you were hitting on my brother.
Take a stab at my middle name? Jenny-girl or Jen-ya so girl or ya either one work.
Do I smoke? No, but you are smokin hot.
If not, what is my 'vice' or weak point? addicted to sunflower seeds, and crossword puzzles/soduku.
Color of my eyes? hazle
Do I have any siblings? Am I missing someonw? I thought you only had 2 siblings, I guess your mom would know better than me. Who is this other sibling I have never met?
What's one of my favorite things to do? Eat rice, and go bowling with your family.
What's my favorite type of music? I sure hope its not the techno mix you made us listen to last time we went out.
Am I shy or outgoing? Shy at first, then outgoing.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? rule follower
Any special talents? "Watch me do this" hampster booty shake. And you are a great mom- that's a talent.
How many children do I have? 1 boy, 1 dog, and you are going to have a girl next.
What is the funniest moment you can remember sharing with me? I thought it was pretty funny when I told you the singer "Pink" dyed her hair and was now going by the name "Brown with Blonde Highlights." And you said "Really?"
If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring? Sunflower seeds.

Kim Royer said...

I guess mom doesn't like me as much!

Terrie said...

Whoops, NO OTHER SIBLINGS, I swear! I guess I was just thinking how many kids I had, not how many siblings jenny has. And KIM, I love you just as much...I replied to yours too.