After5 years of my old couches and 1 of those years only having 2 1/2 coushins (from Harley eating the others) my hubby finally let me get new couches!! I didn't want leather but got talked into it and I LoVe them! They are big and squishy!! Hooray :>
Friday, September 12, 2008
New Couches!
Posted by The Brownings at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Love the new couches. they are so comfy! Looks great in that room too!
Bunco was fun, since I ROCKED IT last night :)
Beautiful! I am happy for you and you even got them in time for Bunco! I can't wait to see them.5
Wow nice couches!!! I love our leather couch.
oh!! congrats! they looks so nice!
Leather is THE way to go, I've decided. We got the microfiber ones a few years ago and they've been trashed by my kids. Whoever said those are "so easy to clean" did not have two toddlers drooling, spitting, and spilling ALL DAY LONG. those couches look great!
Post a Comment