Matthew and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Wednesday, 6/4! We both had the day off of work. We took Jase to Kim's and then went to Olive Garden for lunch. Mmmm! After that, we went to the mall and bought some new clothes-Matthew had some bday money to spend. We wanted to go mini-golfing but it was too rainy so we just went home and Matthew played on the computer while I put the last touches on our wedding albums! Yes-after 3 years-it is finally completed and in 3 albums no less! I love how it turned out! We took a 20 minute nap with Harley and then went to dinner at Bonsai! It's our favorite! Then we went and picked Jase up and went home to bed. It was a nice, relaxing day!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
HaPpY 3 year AnNiVeRsArY!
Posted by The Brownings at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
I hope you know, you are the reason I quit scrapbooking, cause my stuff looked like shiz compared to yours.
Good job though, and Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary! Your scrapbook looks so good!
Post a Comment