Thursday, June 5, 2008

Family Photos!

I just got back the cd from our photo shoot on May 13th for Jase's 1 year pics. They are so cute! I'm so happy at how they turned out! We got a lot of great ones!

7 comments:

Jessarella said...

I love the cuddling ones on the bridge. They are all sooo cute!!!

Drew and Randi said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great day! love the family pictures by the water! they are so cute. and your scrapbook is cute too. I'm so far behind!

Crystal said...

Jase is adorable!! I love so many of those pictures. What a cute little family you are!

The Treasures said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!!!!!!! I love them. You have such a cute family. Those pictures turned out so cute!

Michelle said...

They are super cute! I love the setting. Is that Murray Park? It is perfect for pictures.

Hanson Family said...

I love your family pictures! Jase is a Cutie!!

Mandy said...

I think they turned out wonderful. What a fun idea.