Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My baby's getting so big!

Last week Matthew noticed that Jase was getting more teeth-once again, I didn't believe him, then my mom said something. Sure enough-he's getting his 2 top middle teeth now! We also went swinging at the park. He did not like swinging by himself but when I sat him in his lap he loved it and kept saying Wheeeeeee! We played outside the other day. Jase played with some tennis balls and his lawn mower and Harley and I blew bubbles! Saturday, I let Jase take hold of the spoon and he fed himself! He did a pretty good job! I had to help him at first with putting the food on the spoon and getting it in his mouth but he eventually figured it out! Today, Jase had his head on the floor with his butt in the air and Matthew went up to him and flipped him over into a somersault. He sat there for a second and then smiled and got up and bent over so that his daddy could flip him over again! He also colored all by himself! So cute!

Vampire boy!

Mowing the lawn!

Isn't his tongue huge! He likes eating bubbles!

Sweet boy!

Big boy!

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he can feed himself! My kids wont even hold their own bottles. Quite a set of teeth he is getting too. Kiss him for me

The Treasures said...

He is so cute Jenny!!! We've got get him and Addy together to play!

Katelyn said...

omg! He is so big. He's a little man. I want to see him bad! We still need to hang out.

Michelle said...

Fun pictures, they are growing up! Sam is looking at this with me and he said, "bebe". So I told him that is your cousin Jase and he goes, "ase"!! It was so cute!