.......and yes, I'm referring to working out! I have a gym membership to Golds. Do I use it? Nope. I have the Biggest Loser for Wii. Do I use it? Nope. I have Wii Fit. Do I use it? Nope. I have Zumba for PS3. Do I use it? Sometimes.
I like to work out. It makes me feel really good. It puts me in a fabulous mood and makes me feel very accomplished. I just cannot seem to get myself to do it! It is so hard to go the gym by myself. I feel like a total nerd when I'm doing free weights all alone in front of the gym mirrors-especially when I'm surrounded by boys because I refuse to use the 'womens area'.
I used to have a gym buddy and we went to the gym 3-4 days per week, every week. Then she got too prego to work out and then I was too prego to work out. That was my excuse anyways b/c I didn't want to go on my own.
Jase is almost 4 now {yep, my little bug is almost 4!!} and I weigh about as much as I did when I was 8 months prego with him. I'm very unhappy about it {yep, I hate my body-except for my boobs hehe-but doesn't every girl hate her body or at least parts of it?!} yet I am too lazy to do anything about it. I have no excuse whatsoever. I have an hour during the day to go-I don't have a job right now so it's not like I can't make the time. Lately, we have been so lucky as to have a second car to drive around {just for the time being} so I can easily go during the day and put Jase in the daycare {which, btw, the one at golds is not nearly as fun as the one at Lifetime that we tested out with a free trial one time and Jase knows it!}, but I just cannot get myself to go! I love doing my Zumba at home but when I'm home, all I wanna do is clean my house, take care of my bug and play on my computer {oh and sew too!}.
I made a goal this week to do Zumba Mon-Fri as well as some tummy crunches. I am also trying to drink more water {since I hardly drink any at all} and not snack as much-which is a little easier since I haven't been to the store in a while!
Anyone out there wanna give me advice or a little extra push? Be my gym buddy? Even if you need to tell me that you have noticed that I've gained some extra pounds and that I should really do something about it because I'm starting to look like I'm pregnant again {which I'm not}.
I'll take any type of oomph to get me going ;)
xoxo














5 comments:
Call me!!! I have some tips I can give you, I have been working out for about 6 months now and really like what I am doing and the best part is...... IT WORKS!!! I do it at home but I have been eating better, lots and lots of water, no soda or maybe one during the day. Call me I can give you the run down.
If you got a Lifetime membership I would force you to go every day with me!
My advice is set out your gym outfit the night before, and when you wake up put it on first thing that way, you are already ready to go so you have no excuse. Look online and see what classes Golds has and what time the ones that interest you start. If you are dressed and ready and have a class you are planning on going to it makes it a lot easier. Classes are fun because they really push you to work out vs just doing free weights by yourself with no one there to motivate you.
The classes I like the most are kick boxing, aqua work outs, zumba, yoga/pilates, and core. Days that I go late and miss a class, I like to just jog on the treadmill and try different machines.
Maybe one day you can get a membership where I go and we can work out together. I used to hate it too, but now It gets me going and makes my whole day fall into place if I start it with a workout.
hunna.. i will go to the gym with you!! I'm always down!!
xoxo
My advice? Please take care of yourself now so you don't end up like me! Love you.
Oh Mother! I love you too :)
Randi! I didn't know you had a golds membership! When do you usually go? I am so there!
Mandi-don't have your number love! Send me a message with it ;)
Rell-Um....I sleep in the same kinds of clothes I work out in! hehe Don't worry, as soon as I live with ya, I'll get a membership to your gym too {we just won't tell Matthew}.
btw...Zumba and ab exercises twice this week so far: CHECK!
xoxo everyone!
Post a Comment