Monday, January 10, 2011

Gotta have it!

I so badly want a new camera....well, a camera period! I haven't had a camera for a really long time! Luckily, my phone takes pretty decent photos, however, when I want to take those super quick, capture the moment photos, it's really crappy. I get so frustrated when I think I get the perfect shot but it's too dark or blurry. It drives me nuts!
I have had my eye on this bad boy for a while now!
The Digital Cannon Rebel XTi
I would be the happiest mom, wifa and auntie in the world! I love taking pictures of my family and nieces and nephews and having a camera that took great ones would just be fabulous! I love it when I'm with my SIL Jessica b/c she has a camera very similar to this one and I like taking over for her to snap pics of her and her cute kids when we are out on play dates. It makes me feel like a professional when I have it in my hand and makes me feel, well, it's cheesy, but it makes me feel great and like I sorta have an idea of what I'm doing! I have plans to take some photography classes once I get one of these things and I feel like it's something that I would love doing as a hobby for myself, friends and family! I've wanted to do it for a very long time but these things are expensive!!
I am hopeful of the opportunity of a new job in the near future and if it happens, after Matthew gets his TV or Computer (he hasn't decided what he wants first) then I will get my camera! {yes, he gets his toy first b/c he's been working for the past 3 months and I haven't!}
I am counting down the days!!!
Isn't she beautiful!!!!

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

I can't remember if it was Sams Club or Costco that had them in a bundle package with a bunch of accessories during Christmas time for a great deal.
I really want to take a class too. Lets find one and go together.

Jessica said...

This is my camera! I love it, It is my best friend literally. You know you want to look around for classes because there are a bunch and they offer different things. If you find a Photographer you really like I would suggest taking a workshop with them instead of an actual photography class. Most photography classes focus on the science of photography rather then just pretty pictures. I guess it depends what you want to actually learn.
But I absolutely recommend this camera.
I got a sweet deal on mine a year ago from this site: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/