Yep, I have disappeared!
Okay-so my excuse is this-the plug in for my phone (my camera) stopped working all of a sudden so none of the pics I took were loading onto my computer. I'll fix it soon. Also, I had to order a new battery for my laptop so I've been playing on Matthew's computer which sucks.
I have been home for about the last month now and I am LOVING it!! Okay, not having money is totally crappy but being home with my baby is fabulous and having a clean house every day is super! I am still searching for the perfect at home data entry job and know that there IS one out there for me ;)
I've been in much better moods lately and have been getting a ton done! Organizing is pretty much done, items I want to sell in a garage sale one day is done, sewing Halloween costumes for my sis in law and her family is done (don't ask-I won't do it again!) and sewing a bunch of projects for my business is done (I just need to be able to load the pics onto my computer and put them on my site once I get my laptop running again). It feels good to get my 'to do' list checked off more quickly than before. All I did on Sunday was watch Veronica Mars Season 3 and eat! I felt so lazy and like I wasted my day but I didn't have anything on my list that needed to be done right away so I took a day of relaxation!
Matthew is enjoying his new job! He works M-F 7am-3:30pm. He takes the car every day so if I have errands to run, I either have to wait until he comes home or drive him to work in the morning at 6:30 which isn't fun b/c then Jase is awake for the day which means that I have to be too ;) It is a good thing, though, that I don't have the car b/c then I am not tempted to go out and spend money that we don't even have!!!
That's all for now! Next post WILL have photos and will come sooner than a month from now!
XOXO
Jenny














3 comments:
Hi! I love your blog! I took some time off from my blog too...just getting back to the swing of things! I am now following you!
Beki
mymodernguide.blogspot.com
Is that the secret to getting things done, a "to do" list? Maybe I need to make one for myself. Love you, Mom
Ah Ha! so that is where you have been! hiding out at home huh? Good for you and family! I wish I knew of the perfect job, but you already have it! Being a mom and wife! You will spend what you make, and any extra you can make with your other talents is just icing on the cake! When moma ia happy....everyone is happy! love you!
Post a Comment