Friday, August 13, 2010

27


Happy Birthday to me! I've been looking forward to this day! 2 and 7 happen to be my favorite numbers so naturally, 27 is the best number one could imagine ;) I am looking forward to having the best year of my life! I am going to do whatever I can to ensure that it is exactly that!
Thank you to everyone that sent me happy wishes and to my family that was able to join me for dinner! It was a great start for a great year to come! Love you all!! XOXOXO

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Wish we could have been there. Hugs and kisses to you.

Burrell said...

What a loser I am! I cannot believe I forgot to wish you a happy day! I love you though. Happy happy happy birthday Miss Jenny!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday! I guess 27 is better than 72... ha ha!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday! I guess 27 is better than 72... ha ha!

Daisymay said...

Jenny, that is the cutest picture of you. You look soooooo skinny. Have you even lost more weight? You are a photogenic person. Aunt Chell

Daisymay said...

Jenny, that is the cutest picture of you. You look soooooo skinny. Have you even lost more weight? You are a photogenic person. Aunt Chell

Daisymay said...

Jenny, that is the cutest picture of you. You look soooooo skinny. Have you even lost more weight? You are a photogenic person. Aunt Chell