Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happenings!

On our way to the movies. Matthew picked out my hat....like it? I think I'm gonna put a hot pink and or white ribbon on it instead of the blue and black that's on there now. I also added the flower! Hey-I found it in the mens section! I had to girlie it up!
Went bowling for our anniversary and ran into my childhood friend, Tawnya! Had a blast bowling with her and her friend Matt :) Sooo good to see her!
Baby gob & Jasers!
Snugglebuggin with Jacob and Jase!
Man we are cute! tee hee
Tubby time! Can you see his poor left eye? He had an eye infection and this was the start of it. It got really purple and swollen....antibiotics cleared it right up! Thanks instacare! We caught it this time before it got really bad like last time. Hope it's not a yearly thing....
Mollie and Jase watching the dancers at Skye's recital. They danced for a while and then Jase wanted to be a booger and run around everywhere. I was nice about it until he decided to stomp on Mollies bare feet (on purpose). We left right after that one. He was crying on the way back to the car "Jase sit down mommy, I sorry, Jase sit down!" Too late buddy! At least we got to watch Aubrey dance before we had to leave!
Awe! Kissing cousins!
This is how we usually pose. Jase has to hold something, a toy or his 'peace' sign, in front of his face. Funny boy!

0 comments: