That's all I ever do! I just cannot stop! We have lived in our home for just over 3 years and I have painted every room in this house, excluding the laundry room, at least once and have painted my kitchen, kitchen cupboards and my bedroom twice! Hello!!! I just finished painting my bathroom downstairs but I am going to sand it down and paint again b/c there are too many drips (wainscoting is way hard to paint). I think one or two coats will do it!! So no pics of that yet! I also decided a while ago, that I wanted to paint my ugly white metal railings...and I finally did! Whatcha think?


Now they match the rest of the furniture in our house!! I am going to make Matthew put a darker stain on the top wood part but who knows when that will happen!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














8 comments:
You are crazy! It looks good! Want to come do my house? I have only painted one room, I am so not a decorator.
It looks very good!!! I love it:)
XOXO
Wow. What a difference. Love it!
that looks so good! i would have never thought to paint the railing.. i might have to steal that idea!!
I love it!! It looks so much better than the white!! The tops are pretty easy to redo so hopefully you won't have to wait long. Wainscoating is a pain I am currently still painting mine for Lexi's room. A little sponge roller works pretty well!! no drips
I love it....the railing matches the iron on the wall and the chairs! Good job Jenny!
That looks so much better! Can't wait to see the railing a bit darker.
That looks great! I can't believe how motivated you are to do all that work! Good for you! Looks awesome.
Post a Comment