Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Boy!

I no longer have to say Jase's age in months.....my little bug is 2!!!! I just can't believe it! He looks like he's 2 now! He's taller and has a bigger attitude to go with it! Such a cutie! We had such a blast for his Birthday celebration! We had family over for a BBQ! It was our first BBQ at our house since moving in over 3 years ago (thanks for the new grill mom & dad!). It was Handy Manny themed (daddy picked it b/c we all love Manny!). We ate first, then opened presents and then had cake and ice cream! My favorite part of the whole day was when I brought Jase's cake down and we started singing to him. His face just lit up and he was so excited and as soon as I let him, he blew out the candles! I didn't even have to help him do it-he already knew exactly what to do as if he had done it several times before! Then he clapped as soon as he did it and everyone else clapped with him! He was so proud of himself! Good job buddy! Mommy is so proud of you too and we all just love you to pieces!!! Yeah for my big boy!
Grandpa Dave & Grandma Carolyn stayed at our house this weekend! They stayed here from Friday night until Sunday morning to be with Jase for his Birthday weekend then they were off to Denver to visit Ben, Jess & Jack. We really enjoyed having them stay at our house and can't wait for their next visit in 2 weeks when they stop by on their way home from Denver for Zak's graduation. Love you guys and miss you already!!!


8 comments:

Lesley-Ann said...

Happy belated birthday Jase, lovely photos of you all X

Drew and Randi said...

Looks like a fun party!! Happy birthday Jase!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jase! Sorry we missed it!

Jessarella said...

Great pictures. Jase was so cute when he blew out his candles. Thanks for watching all 3 kids after so I could go shooting with the boys ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny! sweet pics of you sweet boys BD. So fun to see you enjoy each moment with you baby boy! It is crazy how fast they grow up isn't it! Happy BD to you Jenny, Oma use to call me and congrat me on each child BD because...actually is it YOUR day of Birth so ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTH-DAY JENNY!

Michelle Jensen said...

Happy Birthday you cute little thing!! Cool glasses by the way!!

Unknown said...

We had a great time staying with you. Sorry we missed you on the return trip. We love you!
Dad & Carolyn

The Treasures said...

Happy Birthday Jase! I'm sad we missed it. I hope we get to see you guys soon!!!!!