Monday, February 2, 2009

At RAndOm! At RaNDom!

Just a few pics from the past week!

Mollie was crawling around on the floor and talking to herself, when it got quite, I turned around and found her asleep! Silly girl :>
My mom made these letters for me from her die cut machine-I put them on the wall above my computer! Now they aren't on a sticky! Cute huh!!
Just being cheesy!











New fashion trend? In case you don't know how to do this-just pull your arms through the neck of your shirt and shimmy it down until it's around your waist! hehe

4 comments:

Terrie said...

All so cute.

Drew and Randi said...

yea, i will have to try that new fashion trend!! Ü

Jennifer Nicole said...

You always have the cutest pic's. I need to just wear my camera all the time I think to get some cute ones to.

P.S. I read a few blogs ago you guys are going to start trying some time this year. When were you thinking?? It would be nice to have a prego buddy. I'm not yet, but we are keeping our fingers crossed for sooner rather then later.

Unknown said...

cute babies! Are you getting baby hungry with Molly around? hehehe