Monday, January 26, 2009

Good luck...here we come!

It is benign! The lab results for Harley came back and his tumor is all gone and they removed all of it and it will NOT come back!!! We are so super excited and relieved about this! He still has to keep his bandage on and the stitches won't come out for another 1 1/2 weeks but he is such a trooper and we are so proud of him! Good boy Harley David! We love you!!!
Jase is so happy that his brother is getting all better!
This is Harley's "I knew I was fine all along" face :>

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I love the pic of Jase, what a great face!

Michelle said...

I am so glad, I was worried. And I am LOL that his middle name is David!!

Emily said...

I like how you call Harley and Jase brothers - hehehehe!

Drew and Randi said...

hip-hip hooray!