Harley's surgery went well :> The Dr. said that it seems that he got most if not all of the tumor out though you can never be sure about those tiny microscopic pieces. They sent his results off to the lab and said that we should be getting a call on Saturday. Harley was sad when we got home and wouldn't sit still-I think that he had an upset tummy from the anesthetic but once daddy got home (he had to work late, again) he was finally able to settle down. He woke up at about 4am today and was circling the front room and kicking his leg. I think that he was panicking once all the pain meds wore off from yesterday and it scared him. We gave him some medicine and he laid down and fell asleep. He's been good since then. Brave little boy! I'm so proud of him!
....more to come on Saturday...hopefully it's good news :)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Harley Barley!
Posted by The Brownings at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
i'm keeping my fingers crossed!! i so hope that everything goes well!!
xoxo
I am sorry to hear that my Granddog is sick. I hope he will be ok. Tell him Grammy Deary loves him. XXXO
Post a Comment